This is a requirement for all employees. Some of these trainings will be provided in a classroom setting, however, the majority are being provided this year by Keenan & Associates’ SafeSchools On-Line Safety Training. To access the on-line safety modules:
- Go to http://sccsd.keenan.safeschools.com
- Enter your username
- Once you enter your username the system will ask you to verify who you are. If correct click the “Log Me In” button on that page.
- You will start a course by clicking on the course title. The courses are interactive and have audio so be sure to turn up your speakers.
- You must complete EACH section of the course AND pass the quiz in order to receive credit.
- NOTE: Some of the courses are available in Spanish. If you would like to take the Spanish version please contact Yolanda Gomez in Human Resources at (831) 429-3410 extension 236.
If you have any questions or are having trouble logging in please contact your safety representative.
Thank you and have a safe year!